IBC Ancillary Equipment
Matcon produces IBC Ancillary Equipment for various industries. Browse through data sheets for Matcon's Capping Station and Hopper Transport Trolley.
- Fits/removes a transport cap to the IBC outlet, locking and protecting the Cone Valve during transportation and storage outside of normal production areas
- IBCs fitted with transport caps are certifiable to DOT 56/UN Chapter 16 for transport of hazardous goods
Cone Levelling Device
- Validates the presence of Cone Valve ensuring optimum positioning of the Cone Valve in the IBC prior to filling.
- Recommended when an IBC is filled under negative pressure or in a nitrogen purged environment.
Hopper Transport Trolley
- Enables simple removal and transportation of the central hopper (product contact) part of the IBC Discharge Station
- In addition the Hopper Transport Trolley has the facility to invert the hopper to provide easy access for cleaning or maintenance