IBC Cleaning Module
The IBCs are designed to be washed off-line, thereby reducing cleaning down-time. We supply washing systems that are suitable for a food grade IBC through to pharmaceutical applications. We also have a range of solutions from simple manual operations to fully automated wet & dry washing stations.
- A Manual Wash Lid & Lance (slave lid) - high pressure jets spray water in a controlled and repeatable pattern.
- A Wet Wash Station provides a complete inside wash and dry without removing the IBC Cone Calve.
- Drainage frame incorporating a 'cone lifter' to enable the outlet to be cleaned.
- Automatic or manual wash lance operation.
- A complementary Service Skid incorporating various options.
- Typical wash and dry cycle 20 - 30 minutes depending on material.
- Using pressurised air supplied through a lance & nozzle arrangement.
- Removes particles of powder dust and residue.
- 'Waste' collected in dust extraction unit.
- Typical wash cycle takes 6-10 minutes depending on material.
- Clean in Place Discharge Station Wash hood.
- Cleans the internal surface of discharge station hoppers without needing to remove them.
- Smart and practical solutions for COP also available.
If you would like further information about our products please do contact us!